1. Survey, Design, and ApprovalWe start by working with you to discover what your needs are for the scope of the project.
2.Demolition and gradingThe second stage of the process is where we tear down the existing home, and grade the land in preparation for the foundation.
3. FoundationOnce grading is complete, we being the process of framing, forming, and pouring the concrete to create the foot print for your new home.
4. UtilitiesThe next step is hooking up the sewer, drainage, gas and hydro lines.
5. Framing & RoofingNow your home begins to take shape as we frame the body of your home!
6. Interior Rough-insAfter framing, we walk through the home together and go through exactly where you’d like your outlets, cables, internet, etc. The joy of a custom home comes with having things exactly where you’d like them.
7. Siding and Exterior DetailingTime to give your home it’s new look! Whatever siding, wood detailing, and stone you decide on, this is the stage we begin working on the exterior detailing of your home.
8. Insulation and DrywallAfter rough-ins and during the exterior detailing process, we begin insulating and closing up the walls. This is an exciting time as you begin to get a real feel for the space you have in each of your rooms.
9. Kitchen and BathroomThe stage when the interior of your home begins to look like how you envisioned!
10. LandscapingAfter most of your home is complete, it’s landscaping time. Whether you have allergies and want as little green as possible, or want a garden full of flowers, we have you covered!
11. Final InspectionFinal inspection day is the day we do a walk through of the home to ensure you’re happy with everything you see. We pride ourselves on doing everything we can until you’re satisfied with our quality product.
12. Moving Day!You’ve made it! Once we get the occupancy permit, it’s time to move into you’re new dream home!